Friday 29 November 2019

I Lost My Way by Yasmin Mogahed






Alhamdulillah I finished this book. Actually this is a very simple book. Very simple English written. I believed this is one of the simplest motivational book. Eventhough it has 12 chapters but every chapter has on the point content. I went to her talks before and reading this book its like hearing her voice all over again. I admired her. The way she explained things in life. Suddenly to me everything make sense. There are a lot of times when somethings happened, they left me puzzled. Most of the time I don't understand whats going on around me. Most of the time I questioned myself with so many whys. Believed me when I say most of the time I walked on earth clueless. With whats happening in my own country and the whole world. I felt so helpless sometimes. I wanted to do something but I don't know where to start, how to begin and whom to refer to. But books like this helps me a lot. It making sense on why it happended the way it supposed to be.

What I've learned - we can't change the world, we can't change people but we can change ourselves. There are a lot of things that we cannot control. So we have to let it go. It is for the best. Best for our mind and soul. Sometimes we have to sit back and let God All Mighty handle everything. Even if it is not to our liking. But He knows best. We just have to do our own part in this world. Take care of ourselves. Who knows by taking care of our ownselves mentally, spiritually and physically, we, in the end could bring some positive changes in people around us. Thats the benefits for us and the world in the end.

No comments:

I Lost My Way by Yasmin Mogahed

Alhamdulillah I finished this book. Actually this is a very simple book. Very simple English written. I believed this is one of ...